Here at Skyzack, we value genuine team players with the drive to get stuck in to all aspects of the company. Whether you’re interested in business, technical or creative fields, we are looking for people who want to utilise and develop their skills in a friendly atmosphere.
You will need to assist in all areas of the company, supporting our small, close-knit team in digital marketing, digital admin and business support; so, it is important that you are self-motivated and eager to learn. Being open to a customer facing role is also a must, as we work very closely with our clients to ensure the best possible service.
If you are looking to get into business for the first time, then Skyzack is perfect for you. You may be a school leaver, student or graduate who is looking to learn new skills or develop existing ones; as long as you can bring something to the table, we can accommodate your needs.
Below are some of the basic skills for a great Skyzack employee, don’t worry if you don’t fit them all! All we ask for is a great work ethic and eagerness to learn.
The ideal candidate is:
- – Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- – Team player and good communicator
- – Self-motivated, problem solver
- – Quick learner
- – Great time management
- – Experience in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator is an advantage
- – Experience in WordPress, HTML, CSS is an advantage
What we offer:
- – A friendly work environment with a close knit team
- – The freedom to learn and develop new skills
- – Flexible working hours
- – Workplace Pension Scheme
- – A work trial is available
Please email oppo[email protected] with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working for Skyzack.