Career Opportunities in Skyzack
We are always looking to expand the Skyzack team with like-minded individuals who are interested in digital marketing
You will need to assist in all areas of the company, supporting our small, close-knit team in digital marketing, digital admin and business support; so, it is important that you are self-motivated and eager to learn. Being open to a customer-facing role is also a must, as we work very closely with our clients to ensure the best possible service.
Below are some of the basic skills for a great Skyzack employee, don’t worry if you don’t fit them all! All we ask for is a great work ethic and eagerness to learn:
- Develop social media strategy to grow online presence both in house and for client’s brands.
- Knowledge of both paid and organic social media.
- Setting up and managing paid adverts across different social media channels.
- Analyse social performance and create reports. •Network and find new opportunities through social media.
- Managing B2B and B2C social media – scheduling, posting, engagement etc. on main platforms Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Understanding of SEO and best social media practices. •Knowledge and experience of social media ‘backend’.
- Great client management and communication skills.
- Copywriting skills – able to write in a variety of tones to suit different businesses.
- Work alongside creative team on creative social content, discussing ideas and planning ahead.
- Able to create content if needed, including blogs and ‘basic’ social media content.
- Stay up to date with current trends, local events, new businesses etc.
- Passionate about helping small and new businesses.
What we offer:
- A friendly work environment with a close-knit team
- The freedom to learn and develop new skills
- Flexible working hours
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- A work trial is available
Please email [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working for Skyzack.